Kara Chad Named on 2015 Canadian Show Jumping Team
Who Made the 2015 Canadian Show Jumping Team Short List?
The Jump Canada High Performance Committee is pleased to announce the 2015 Canadian Show Jumping Team Short List based on the 2015 Short List criteria. The following athletes have been identified as official members of the national show jumping team, which falls under the umbrella of the Canadian Equestrian Team (CET).
The four (4) riders named on the World Equestrian Games Team:
1. Yann Candele / Caledon, Ont.
2. Eric Lamaze / Schomberg, Ont.
3. Ian Millar / Perth, Ont.
4. Tiffany Foster / Vancouver, B.C.
The fifth athlete named and traveled to the World Equestrian Games
5. Chris Sorensen / Caledon, Ont.
The top 15 ranked Canadian athletes (in order) on the FEI Longines Jumping Riders’ World Ranking list, not already named above:
6. Jonathon Millar / Perth, Ont.
7. Ben Asselin / Calgary, Alta.
8. Jill Henselwood / Oxford Mills, Ont.
9. Lisa Carlsen / Okotoks, Alta.
10. Erynn Ballard / Tottenham, Ont.
11. Elizabeth Gingras / Edmonton, Alta.
12. John Anderson / Calgary, Alta.
13. Tamie Phillips / Calgary, Alta.
14. Kara Chad / Calgary, Alta.
15. Mac Cone / King City, Ont.
16. Jaclyn Duff / Edmonton, Ont.
17. Jordan Macpherson / Toronto, Ont.
18. Keean White / Acton, Ont.
19. Tatiana Dzavik / Toronto, Ont.
20. Hugh Graham / Schomberg, Ont.
Horse Canada - Dec 18, 2014